Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-29-2013, 12:10 AM

The walls were slowly going down in front of Aoi as Maija listened to his words. She didn't know why she had broken down to him, but then she remembered that he was there when she had fainted and that was a big deal to the golden female. Someone who didn't show the compassion he had would have left her for dead, and her life would have probably been extinguished that night. Maija owed her life to Aoi - in a way - and she had never forgotten that. He was a permanent wolf to stay in her heart of hearts...that was rare for anyone.
His words sunk in and she took them to the icy heart that still beat in her chest. Tears faded and her tail slowly began to wag behind her. It would be hard to push the remaining feelings for Dragomir away, but Aoi was right. The past was the past...maybe it was best for her absent husband to remain there. A burden felt as if it had been lifted from Maija's chest and mind. The headache started to pull back, up, and away from the golden crown...Maija felt free.
An unfamiliar smile appeared on her own maw, something that was rarely seen on the woman's face as well as her companion's. Her features brightened and she felt lighter in regards to the sadness that had surrounded her thoughts. "You don't know how much you have helped me, Aoi..." She gently said, Romanian tones showing the new happiness that shined in her soul. "My only challenge now is how to tell the man of my present how I feel and what has been going on since he first met me..." Golden form showed a relaxed woman, a new woman. She wasn't going to be all happy-go-lucky to everybody she met, but to the ones she held close, it would be a definite change. "When he comes back from the war, that may be a good time to do it."

speech here