size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-17-2023, 07:04 PM
The small Princess blinked back the burning in her eyes. Taking a deep, steadying breath. She was feeling emotional, but her training as royalty had taught her to move past it. It still took a few more breaths before she could really look down at the alpine wolf at her paws. He had flopped over, telling her to leave him. “As if I would” She said grimly. No, he was stuck with her, whether he liked it or not. And she would drag him back to her den, even if she had to do it by his ears.

Before she could get serious about dragging the larger wolf, he suddenly started scrambling at his neck and looking around. She instantly leaned forward. Wondering if there was an injury she had missed, something wrong. Her heartbeat, which had just begun to slow, sped back up again. What was wrong, what was it? “Iho! Iho stop, what are you doing?” She asked, as he started scrambling in the sand. He was frantic, and Kit could feel herself getting frantic too.

When tears started at the corner of Iho’s eyes, she was confused, and worried. She leaned forward. Placing her smaller paws on his shoulders. Trying to offer him some comfort, despite her own confusion. “What’s gone? Talk to me Iho, what can I do?” She pleaded. She hated to see him like this.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You think I'd get better at this eventually Cryer's Ravine 08:04 PM, 04-01-2023 07:36 AM, 02-17-2024