size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
08-18-2023, 07:46 AM

Her returning quizzical look was super obvious. So was the fear that made the edges of her eyes turn white. Scald's head turns slightly to the side. In his current state, he was in no shape to be doing anything to anyone. Plus, unlike his father, he was more... docile like his mother. He would rather use his tongue to hurt others than his physical force. So really, the girl had nothing to worry about. For now at least. He couldn't help but sigh before taking another sip of water.

When he lifts his muzzle and stares at her, he wonders again why she doesn't speak. Maybe she really is scared... His brow furrows and his lips purse before he resolves to just being the one talking in this situation. "Scald is my name. Yes, I'm a Pirate... well we're called Raiders now, but same thing," he shrugs his shoulders as he lays down on his belly and sprawls out his legs. If they were going to be here awhile, he figured he might as well get comfortable. "You gon' talk or what? Got a name? I ain't gonna tell ya more until ya give me something," Scald tries to insist but he smiles anyway and hopes she understands that he's just trying to push her buttons.

S C A L D