size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
08-18-2023, 04:57 PM

She stepped towards him and it was like some switch in Mojito was flipped, his breathing was still ragged, still stuttering but the sobs stopped and he lifted his gaze towards her, not even daring to hope at this point. He hadn't been able to give her anything. He just hadn't been willing to lie. He stayed there watching her as she spoke and the part of him that felt like it was tearing in half ripped deeper, deeper, deeper. He knew. He knew then that he'd kill the part of himself that had fallen so deeply in love with the freckled man if it ever got in the way of finally being there for his daughter. It killed him but the idea of ever doing this to her again, ever hurting so bad was worse. His decision was made, he wasn't sure there ever had been. He'd fight to stay if Kotori ever decided he wasn't worth it, he'd- He'd explain the situation to Nao, that at the end of the day he wasn't willing to compromise whatever remained of his relationship with his daughter and if that meant they couldn't- Well he'd end it right then and there. He held her gaze silently for a while after she'd spoken, processing the words he wanted to say, everything he needed to say. ”I won't leave.” The words were simple, his voice hoarse and soft but he felt his own conviction behind them at least, even if she couldn't or didn't trust it. ”I'd rather die than hurt you again.” And he meant it, he'd personally ask Asla to kill him if he ever left again, ever put their daughter through this ever again. He felt like there were a million more things he could say, maybe even should say... But nothing else felt right, he didn't want to over promise anything and he wasn't looking to plead his case. He just wanted to hold tight to the sliver of hope he'd been handed and never let it go.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A long time coming Sunset Falls 10:28 AM, 06-05-2023 05:03 AM, 04-23-2024