Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-29-2013, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013, 01:29 AM by Maija.)

His explanation of how he left unscathed was a good one, but definitely a dangerous situation at that. Her ears flattened against her skull as he told her that he took one of the highest ranking wolves of Glaciem and she looked at him with a stern gaze. "That...was definitely strategic, but what are the consequences?" Maija broke her gaze and looked to her right, gaze hitting a random piece of the den's wall as she softly said, "I can't lose you..." The confession surprised her and she immediately bit her bottom lip, eyes dancing with a soft touch of fear. The truth of her uncalculated thought escaping felt warm on her tongue, but it was still a weird feeling.
An ear flicked in his direction and she felt her stomach muscles clench as she continued to speak. "This last time you left, I couldn't do anything by my normal standards. I couldn't eat as much, nor sleep as well. I couldn't leave the den unless I really had to, and..." She sighed softly, eyes closing. "This war took you away from Tortuga, from the pack...from me, and it felt like a piece of the world was taken with your absence." Maija felt disbelief falling over her as she realized she had just told Taurig how she had been doing the short time he was gone.

speech here