size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
08-20-2023, 01:10 PM

One minute she was nipping playfully at her opponent's chest and then her scruff was being grabbed and the other girl was putting pressure on her and Flurry felt herself falling. She twisted to avoid falling on her limbs which had started to bend painfully. But when she hit the ground it was with her back which wasn't any less painful. Flurry grunted, wincing before opening her eyes to look up at the smaller girl. "Well I certainly know when I'm outmatched." She said, the tension flowing out of her body, she was submitting, easily. She flashed the other girl a grin. "I'll take you up on your invitation sometime though, provided you promise to be my guide." Flurry wiggled herself free, jumped to her paws, tossed the other girl a wink and sauntered her way back into the pack lands.

-Exit Flurry-

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Gonna draw your last breaths, at the end of our Mek’Leths Dove Island Archipelago 03:32 PM, 08-13-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023