size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
08-20-2023, 06:56 PM
Watching her move sure is something. Dread watched her stretch, watched the little wave of her stubby tail. He couldn't help but smile to himself as he looked at the girl, his head tilting a bit as he considered. It seemed there was a reason she'd lured him out here after all, not that he was all too upset about it. Dad would be pissed, but hell, maybe that was a good thing? In the adolescent boy's mind, maybe Sirius would... maybe he would realize. Maybe he would see him. See the way that Dread had been impacted more deeply by the events of his first year than he'd let on.

"It's always been dangerous, everything about us." Dread inclined his head, a little chuckle in his tone. It was true, though. They were playing a dangerous game here. The stakes were high, but that made everything so much sweeter. "You think you'll take three in a row?" Dread's words were honeyed as he takes a few steps toward her, trying to close the gap. Each was intentional, purposeful, balanced. "If I win, you come up to the Armada with me... not as a prisoner but I'll figure something out." Dread thought on his feet, even if that was... hard, given the circumstances. Like her proximity. And... her. It's not his fault that Deluge smells nice.

Dread sprung into action, moving in an attempt to grapple the girl already. His gaze was bright, keeping watch for her antlers. Getting stabbed wasn't on his list of shit to do today. He wants hold of her shoulders or her neck, without sacrificing too much of his balance to get there. Third time's the charm, right?
"speech"

Dread vs Deluge for dominance (self defense?)
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Flail
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Breastplate
Companion 1: Snow Leopard, Female - Attack
Companion 2: Tasmanian Devil, Female - Attack
Mutation 1: Thicker crystalline fur - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty: Marauder