size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
08-24-2023, 04:26 PM
Maverick treasured these peaceful little interludes they could steal away together. As few and fleeting as they had been recently between the activity of getting the pack moved, reestablishing the Empire back in their ancestral home, her bout of blindness, and rearing four active and healthy pups, he made sure to savor every second he could have of just the two of them. The question he asked her may have seemed silly and redundant to Venom, but to Maverick it was the most vital thing he needed to make sure of. Maintaining Venom’s happiness was his ultimate goal. It was his utmost duty as her fiancé and prince consort. So when she settled into him with her eyes closed, looking to be the absolute picture of peace and harmony, and told him he already knew that answer, Mav could only smile with satisfaction. "I do, but I like to make sure I’m still doing my job well," he remarked with a low chuckle, still nuzzling and nosing at her crown and nape.

Meeting her sunset gaze with the clear-sky teals of his own, Maverick squeezed Venom gently in his embrace, reveling in this moment of love and affection with his mate and his future wife. "I suppose we’ll need to start making some serious plans about the wedding," he said in passing thought. "And I don’t mean Ike’s." A flash of pearly white teeth in his usual charming grin. "I suppose we’ll also have to start thinking about what we wanna do for our honeymoon too. Y’know, besides the obvious…" The smile on his face turned to a cheeky grin as the paw roaming over Venom’s side slipped down to give her rump a playful and appreciative squeeze, unable to resist. Really, it was Venom’s fault for being so gosh darn gorgeous!

"Venom & Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024