size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
08-21-2023, 07:09 AM

Through the cacophony of the raid surrounding them, Scald hadn't heard the shriek from above. His own bird companion was off... not being helpful so there was that. Instead, as he launched himself through the air, he got to watch as the girl whipped around and basically shot daggers at him with her eyes. Her hissing taunt was not lost on his ears - unlike the alerting call from her companion. A smirk twisted on his lips as he felt his paws collide with sand. "I couldn't help myself," Scald purred back just before he felt the swipe of her teeth against the back of his right leg.

Reacting quickly before her claws could swipe at his family jewels, Scald yanked his rear hind leg away and managed a sloppy sort of scooting hop so that he was instead perpendicular to the girl rather than parallel. Her claws still managed to rake along his right thigh to leave a superficial scratch. "Honey, take me out to dinner first," Scald retorted as he lunged toward her side where the tender skin stretched from the back of her ribcage toward her thigh. Aiming to grab hold near her spine, he worried not for the other companion that hurdled toward his face.

Stretching out from the hidden folds of his scruff, his scarlet kingsnake, Bando, made a strike toward Tansy in retaliation to keep Scald's face safe.

S C A L D

Scald vs Aris for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Leather Gloves w/ Bear Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Elf ear hat
Companion 1: Female Roseate Spoonbill, 50" - Battle
Companion 2: Male Scarlet Kingsnake, 20" - Battle
Mutation 1: Spine Quills - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Marauder

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Gonna draw your last breaths, at the end of our Mek’Leths Dove Island Archipelago 03:32 PM, 08-13-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023