size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
08-22-2023, 06:52 PM

Standing at the borders of The Hallows with her mother, the girl woefully small in the face of everything that must be done. Yet, she needs to be strong, for her mother, for her siblings… for the pack; so, she puts on a smile as she summons the alpha of the pack. Bellamy’s words strike her heart and the smile falters a moment before regaining strength. Softly, she says, “You did not fail him mom. I am proud that you here, that you want to get better. Dad does not blame you and he was reborn because of his faith in the Divines. I love you mom. No matter what.”

A tall man is swift to appear and the girl watches his warm expression grow dour as he look at Bellamy and Haydée does her best to offer him a welcoming smile. He directs his words to her mother and the girl’s emerald gaze shifts up to the woman for a moment and she, once again, takes in the woman’s haunted gaze. Then, the man is talking to her and the young Leader shifts her attention back to Artorias as he introduces himself. Remembering her manners, the girl offers a respectful bow to the Aegis as she says, “I am Haydée Kedieo, Bellamy’s daughter and Leader of Ethne.”

Straightening up, she takes a deep breath before beginning to slowly explain, “My mother said that you offer medical care to anyone who needs it. We need your assistance. My father… Bellamy’s mate, was murdered a couple seasons ago.” Sadness tugs the lines of her face down as the girl’s expression morphs before the Aegis’s eyes. A small sigh falls from her lips as she continues, “Since his death, we were able to find his murderer and bring him to justice. But… we have all been dealing with his loss in different ways and my mother…” A pregnant pause falls as she looks to Bellamy, attempting to find the words to describe what she has been going through.

Words fail her as she continues to gaze up her mother, tears fuzzing her view of the woman but not yet falling. Turning her head back to the Aegis, the tears spill down her russet cheeks as she says, “She needs help that we cannot offer. Please. She needs your help…. Please.” Guilt and shame slam into her chest as she begs Artorias for help; guilt for not realizing that Bellamy needed their help sooner and shame for not having the help that her mother needed in Ethne. All thoughts of having to lead the pack without much guidance are far from her mind as she seeks The Hallows help for Bellamy. Later she can dwell on her lack of knowledge. Later she can doubt herself. But for now, she begs.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Can Be Immortals Amron's Castle 03:39 PM, 08-15-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024