size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
08-22-2023, 07:11 PM
The golden dog’s tail is wagging, causing Hay’s own tail to lazily wag in response. His words have the girl relaxing, her posture opening while her muscles relax. Emerald eyes move in the direction of the water behind the happy boy as he explains why he is trespassing and she nods slowly in understanding. The happy golden dog offers his name and the girl’s own smile warms immensely as her gaze shifts back to him. With a polite dip of her head, she says, “My name is Haydée Kedieo and you find yourself in Ethne, Bay.”

Green eyes watch the male, noticing the lines that exhaustion place on his happy form. After a long moment, Haydée decides to offer, “Well, that must have been a long swim. Why don’t you follow me and I can get you dried off and get some warm food in your belly?” Gesturing toward the heavens, she says, “Night is falling and I bet you don’t have place to stay. Why don’t you stay the night here and you can continue your travels tomorrow?” A brow lifts as she offers Ethne’s hospitably to the stranger, finding it easy to trust the boy with bright smile and happy demeanor.

Something tells her that really does not mean harm and Haydée is more than happy to offer him shelter… and more.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. children in the dark Lazuli Falls 07:30 PM, 08-21-2023 06:45 AM, 02-06-2024