size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
08-22-2023, 08:25 PM
Haydée is puttering around in her den behind the fall, shuffling papers from place to place while she painstakingly searches for a particular book. The room is a mess, filled with stacks of books and large parchments with markings scattered over every free space. Pushing a sigh past her red lips, the girl straightens up and shakes out a few kinks in her back that have settled there after one of her long study sessions. A yawn splits her maw and she finds that her attention waning, so the girl decides that it is time to head outside and rest in the sun. Leaving her books and studies behind, she heads into the tunnels that lead past her mother’s temporarily empty den and out underneath the falls.

As she nears the entrance, a small, winged bundle of fur thumps into her leg and a small ‘oof’ fills the air as he tumbles backward. Haydée blinks down at her nephew, a smile wiggling her lips as she takes in just how much he looks like her father. The boy’s apology has the smile growing in warmth and fills her lips as she shakes her head while a soft laugh bubbling up and out. With a wave of black gloved paw, Hay says, “It is okay, Gav. No harm done. But… where are you going so fast?” The question is posed as she tilts her head curiously, ready to help the boy who she knows is her father reborn.

It is a strange position that she finds herself in but the girl finds it easy to separate the man she had known from this boy. Still, with his traumatic death and subsequent rebirth, all Hay wants to do is give this Gav all the love she can while she can. Her smile is bright and filled with love as she gazes down at the winged pup, happy to have her plans interrupted by him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I want to be there Lazuli Falls 06:18 PM, 08-06-2023 07:58 AM, 01-30-2024