size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
08-22-2023, 11:11 PM

After her father's death, Saga had gone North. She didn't tell anyone where she had gone or how long she would be gone for, however. She hadn't been around Ethne since shortly after Gavroche had died, the only communication she had sent was a message sent by a random bird to let her family know she was safe and that she'd be back soon. Well, soon hadn't exactly been that...but finally, she had decided to return after who knew how long. She hadn't exactly counted the days, all she knew was that she had definitely grown larger since she had last been around Ethne. Still a young cub, but no longer a stumbling, helpless, cub. Sort of. She was a yearling nearing her second birthday, and in polar bear terms she was still considered a baby. Though she was raised with wolves, she considered herself more like them, as opposed to what she really was. That meant she could take care of herself...though it hadn't been easy for her.

Spotting the borders of Ethne up ahead, Saga lumbered her way quietly toward them. It was that moment as she drew closer, that she heard her sister Haydee's call for them. "I guess I showed up right on time," She rumbled before changing her path to find Haydee. It wouldn't take much longer for her to find them. Haydee, Dorian, Nessie...it had been a while since she had seen their faces. "Hello...I'm back..." Her expression was impassive, to say the least.

"Saga"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Am Titanium Lazuli Falls 03:30 PM, 08-15-2023 06:16 AM, 11-05-2023