An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-23-2023, 07:42 AM

Blood trailed behind her as she attempted to make it back. She wasn’t sure which way was back. Everything felt… woozy. Dizzy. Swirling around until she didn’t know which way was up or down. Pain ebbed from her tail. No matter how many times she attempted to wag it, it no longer would wag. Even her cheek was still feeling puffy and bruised from being smacked. Unknowingly to her, she had barely escaped. If she had been any slower, the strange and evil wolf would have taken her life.

In a sense, she was terrified but it also stoked the anger within her. How could she trust anyone again? Would she have to do everything herself? Could she rely on anyone at this point? Of course, it was her fault. She had wandered off on her own when she wasn’t supposed to. The rule was to take at least someone, even a companion would suffice, and that she had not done. Delphi hadn’t thought anything of it. Normally one of the birds would tail her without her noticing, but this time around, they had all been busy. Even mama’s cat hadn’t trailed along.

With puffy red eyes that refused to shed any more tears, Delphi finds a place to collapse. Exhaustion overwhelms her. Her body insists she rests. She needs her tail bandaged. She needs her Da, her mums, her gramps. Anyone. A gurgled moan struggles to leave her mouth as she plops down beneath a tree. Curled up as little as can be, it honestly would be difficult for anyone to notice her here. Yet, as her eyes flutter close, she hopes someone does.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe I’ll Learn My Lesson Buffalo Knolls 07:42 AM, 08-23-2023 09:42 AM, 10-19-2023