Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player

08-23-2023, 03:48 PM
"Yeah! Sounds like a good idea to me," he agreed with a nod as Sirius suggested that he seek out some of the other warriors here to learn from as well. His own mother had learned how to fight here in the Armada and she was a hell of a fighter so surely there were plenty of others that were just as good here too. "I'll help out around here while I'm visiting, of course," he added. He appreciated that Sirius would agree to teach him without setting up any kind of trade or arrangement, but he knew better than to just take without giving something in return. "I love to hunt so I'll help add to your supplies between lessons."

He nodded appreciatively when they reached a mountainous series of caves and places in the pack where others obviously stayed and the Warlord offered him a place to stay while he was here. He was very much like his father in the sense that he loved to spend every moment he could out in the open and more often than not fell asleep under the stars, but he was wise enough to know that this far up north it would probably be too cold for that most nights and having a cave to retreat to would be needed. He was looking around and getting a lay of the land when Sirius questioned him on how his mother was doing and he smiled a bit as he turned his attention back toward the other saber-fanged man to answer, "She's doing well! She just moved back into The Hallows recently. Seems like her and my dad are done with wandering around–something about wanting to be closer to the closer to the grandkids with Art and Briar's newest litter running around."

"Malik of the Sea"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hope you don't mind if I drop in Mile-High Woods 05:57 PM, 08-09-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024