size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
08-23-2023, 06:27 PM

Though she knew about the squirrel stashes, Hazel left them be for the most part. Only when the ones she stumbled upon were gross, long forgotten, did she toss them out, always without acknowledging that she'd found them in the first place. The things that Basilisk was working through, the lingering feelings from childhood, they were things that she wasn't going to make him feel poorly about. They were things that she didn't know how to brooch. Her support was still unwavering, undying. The little things could come when he wanted.

They had their issues. Hell, Hazel was full of issues on her own. Add Bas's issues to that? They held each other together, as much a mess as they both were. "They need someone who understands what they've been through." They need her. Hazel spoke softly, looking up at Bas from where she lay. They were simultaneously the best and least-best option.

"We won't be worse at this than their parents or my parents." The words come with a sigh, her shoulders sagging some. "The Armada gave me the second chance I never would have, and now look at me. I want to create that life for them." There was a faraway look in Hazel's eye. Maybe it was wishful thinking. Still, Hazel had a habit of doing exactly what she set her mind to. Her gaze rested on Basilisk's face now, trying to sort out exactly what he was feeling, what he was thinking. The fear of rejection still lingered in the pit of her stomach.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you are nothing less than angels Mile-High Woods 03:37 PM, 08-23-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024