size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
08-23-2023, 07:56 PM

One by one the members of the pack gathered. Of course her family was there first since they'd been warned ahead of time. All but Aia, she noted. A sigh pulled from the blonde fae. Aia was nothing like her. The girl was a bit of a disappointment, but she loved her anyway. And she knew that Indigo doted on the girl. Still... she should have been here on time.

The purple puff in question showed up after everyone else, panting and huffing. Asla's eyes narrowed at the girl and she shook her head, another sigh drifting free. Kids...

"This won't be anything fancy or intricate. I just wanted to call everyone together to inform you that Kotori and Ochitsuki have left the pack for an undisclosed amount of time to travel." Asla didn't know much about the koi woman, but she could tell that her brother had a thing for her and that was enough. "In his absence, I am the standing alpha of Valta. Any issues, concerns or what have you should be directed to me. I'm available day and night."

And that was it. Meeting over. "Quick and painless, right?" The blonde fae flashed the group a toothy grin and motioned with a pull of her head towards the freshly killed deer. "Feel free to eat your fill and mingle if you'd like." As if to show that it was time for relaxation, Asla's forelegs slid outward and she leaned against Indigo's shoulder.

"Asla Indarra"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Quality Control Sunset Falls 05:53 PM, 08-14-2023 05:03 AM, 04-23-2024