gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
08-23-2023, 08:22 PM

Ulmaria was focused in on her herb gathering, trying to accomplish as much as she could before winter finally fell upon them. She frequented her old haunts often. She'd grown up in this area as it had been the home of Fireside and after they'd left the pack they continued to linger at the Rio Grande til they'd finally all split up. With time running short she opted to stick to hunting in familiar terrain.

Her companions kept pace with her, separating a short ways away here and there to double check some potential plants. All seemed well until she caught the scent of Víðarr's dogs. They seemed stressed and she swiftly realized there was someone in need. She barked a sharp alert to her own companions and then raced with the dogs to see Víðarr with a bloodied Delphi. Ulmaria gasped. "What the fuck happened? Valeria gather some yarrow! Piper, help me with some bandages."

The fishing cat took off like a dart through the grass as Ulmaria shrugged off her pack. The lemur hopped up next to her and began moving aside items to get to the hide bandages.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe I’ll Learn My Lesson Buffalo Knolls 07:42 AM, 08-23-2023 09:42 AM, 10-19-2023