Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-23-2023, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2023, 10:59 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)

-time skip to next day-

The Warlord helped Malik settle in, and then left him for the night. In the morning, he walked a shortened patrol. Enough time for the sun to rise a little before he went to fetch Tamsyn’s son. He gave the younger wolf some breakfast, and then led him towards the Armada training ground. Heading up into the mountain a short way, and then into an open cavern. A small antichamber housed a lot of the practice supplies. He didn’t grab anything off the rack yet. Instead, he moved into stretches. His old bones already creaking from the cold.

“So, tell me a little about your experiences so far with fighting” He said to Malik. “It’s important to know where your strengths and weaknesses lie. Your mothers greatest weakness when she first came to me was in confidence, and then she climbed to the position of my General, and became my right-hand woman” He said with a chuckle, surprised at the sudden surface of a memory. Of Zee, arriving with Tamsyn in tow.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hope you don't mind if I drop in Mile-High Woods 05:57 PM, 08-09-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024