size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantWinnerSnake Eyes
08-24-2023, 12:17 AM
The way that Sorcerer speaks with the stranger is easy, free, and genuine. There is no judgement or harshness in his gaze as he looks at the handsome oil-slick colored man and he does his best to put the sullen man at ease about the world. Shit happens and, while he does not understand what or even who he is, he does know the lost, empty, terrified feelings that come along with waking up in foreign place with no memory of… anything. So, he talks, because the man is not alone in the world and that there are others who can sympathize with his experience.

Finally, he spies the faintest trace of a smile on the male’s lips at being called handsome and Sorcerer makes a mental note to compliment the man on his appearance more often. The frown does not go unnoticed by him as he mentions the water and his brows crease for a moment before he is flashing Grimshaw a bright, charming smile. Tipping his head sideways, Sorcerer repeats the man’s name, “Grimshaw.” He rolls it around in his mouth before trying the name out on his lips and his smile only grows. A brow slowly lifts as he questions, “Let me guess… everyone calls you… Grim?”

It is a playful question, mirth and mischievousness burning brightly in his violet gaze as he takes time to look Grimshaw and really appreciate the male. Slowly, he purrs out, “I’m going to call you… Shaw.” He draws out the name before nodding to himself and saying, “Yes, you are defiantly a Shaw. Strong, handsome, a fighter and… a man who could sweep me off my paws.” Eyebrows lift and wiggle playfully as sings out a laugh and then he is standing and motions for Shaw to get up out of the mud and follow him. As he does this, he says, “Come on, Shaw. I know a wonderfully place with a great view the water. And, it is dry.”

The smile he wears is warm and, despite his brazen flirting with Grimshaw, the man truly finds himself enjoying their time together.

"Sorcerer Vyle-Klein"

code & art © skelle

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. drag me under The Deluge 02:46 PM, 07-04-2023 03:30 AM, 02-13-2024