size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
08-24-2023, 05:58 PM
While Bay believes in karma, Haydée has been brought up in the faith of the Divines. But, when you boil it all down, they both have been brought up to trust in the kindness of strangers. His joy is infectious and the young Leader finds that the darkness that has been hanging over her is no match for the sunshine this boy brings. His soft thanks is met with a dip of her head and an equally gentle, “You are most welcome, Bay.” The smile that hasn’t left her lips since first finding him grows further and she slowly leads him through the forest underneath the setting sun.

Bay’s voice pulls her emerald gaze over to where he walks beside her and she offers a soft, musical laugh at the way the boy marvels at the world. Happily, she explains, “My mother claimed this land before I was born and we do our best to make sure it flourishes in spite of us being here. Now, you may choose to use a den either at the top of the falls or behind the waterfall. My own is behind the water.” Haydée marvels at how easy to talk to golden boy, to offer words of warmth without worry of what he may think.

The roar of the waterfall enters the air and the girl’s eyes shine with merriment as she looks at Bay, suddenly excited to share her home with the golden retriever.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. children in the dark Lazuli Falls 07:30 PM, 08-21-2023 06:45 AM, 02-06-2024