ardent

For The Love Of Rainbows, Plot With Me.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2013, 05:43 PM
Alright guys I'm seriously feeling lack of Roleplaying going on with myself. I can only get on every few days but I promise you I will try to reply as often as I can. Please feel free to plot and thread with any and all characters.

Also, I know I have some threads to respond to. If you are concerned about me responding to a thread, just PM my Kar account and let me know its my turn. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Allen Walker:: Allen lives in Tortuga with his nephew, Hajime. I'm really up for anything with him. I have hopes that he'll find a male to love, though at this point I'd probably be up for any females throwing themselves at him.

Arietta:: Arietta is currently in the process of joining Glaciem. Again, up for anything. She's not yet familiar with pack life so things could be fun.

Emery:: A young pup. Up for... anything.

Destruction:: Destruction lives in Seracia. I'd really love for a younger wolf to take on a sort of apprenticeship with Destruction, as I'm not sure if the pup she is supposed to mentor switched to a different mentor or not. She is warming up to the company of wolves so romance could be possible.

Kar:: A loner, living with a beloved bear named Zanire. Open to anything but a lover at the moment, as Rai and I are seeing how he gets along with her character. :3 Kar is a sweetheart, so if your wolf needs help, some advice, or a friend he's a good wolf to go to.