Novice Fighter (15)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
08-24-2023, 09:58 PM
The Forrest had since resumed its quiet murmur. A large vulture had already caught wind of the fresh scent of death, circling high above them. Varushka shook her fur, velvety brown and tan fur ruffling every which way. There was plentiful prey in these lands, it was no surprise that he was not concerned of where his next meal would come. She had noticed a lot of animals in the areas she had traversed. However, no number of prey was of any use to her if she couldn’t catch them.

Dipping her head to him she responded, ”I don’t think I’ll be staying here long, so I don’t need it.” It was likely more work than it’s worth to keep it, especially alone. She would have to fend off scavengers if she stayed with it, and taking it with her would be an unnecessary ordeal. She would rather travel light. While she had no particular direction in mind, she wasn’t sure if she would or even could stay here.

The thought of finally having somewhere to belong did stir a warm feeling inside of her. It had been so long since she had been a part of something, and so long since she hadn’t been alone.

Thirst beckoned to her. She had not yet drank that day, but she hesitated. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to go alone. While the silver furred male didn’t seem to be very talkative, he hadn’t been unpleasant by any means. Maybe, if they warmed up to one another she could get more information from him. He definitely hadn’t taken his eyes off of her the entire time, but neither had she of him. There was equal parts curiosity, and unease there. She wondered what was going on behind those golden eyes. They betrayed nothing to her. His words all she had.

”Will you come drink with me? I’m parched.” She turned toward where they had come from, remembering the icy waterfalls that flowed off from higher elevations. The water collecting in the valley was sure to be cool and refreshing. She looked at him over her shoulder, hoping he would join her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Beast And Meat The Polar Sound 09:04 AM, 08-20-2023 03:11 AM, 02-13-2024