Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
08-25-2023, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2023, 02:21 AM by Wylan. Edited 1 time in total.)

“Me?” he asked, followed a second later by ”Me!” Because he was far too excited at the prospect of taking part in something. This was one of the warriors who had gone into the raid. Had she returned victorious? How badly injured was she? Did she have any guts hanging out? (what were guts, and which part of the body should he be looking at to find them?) He didn’t know, but he was excited to find out!

He grabbed a big flower from the bunch in front of him. It was yellow, and almost the size of his face. Perfect. Thus prepared he gleefully trotted over to the purple warrior. “I’m Wylan” He said helpfully as he jumped up and placed his paws against her side to give him leverage. He tucked the flower behind her ear. She was small for a warrior, and it was giant on her. He giggled.

“The jars is alive! What’s in the jar?” He said as he sprang down again and immediately moved over to the jar “Are there guts in your wound? Can I see?”

"Wylan Fatalis"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning