Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-25-2023, 07:20 AM
Gilgamesh frankly was exhausted. From his wolves losing the raid to the issues his daughter insisted on pursuing, all he wanted to do was sleep. Half-drunk and half-hungover from the previous after raid party, he had laid his head down to finally fall asleep. It had been too long since he had succumbed this deep into his drinking and his aging body was not handling well.

Just as he was about to drift off, a howl sounded. A stranger at the borders. His eye pops open just as Erish flutters in. He had sent both Erish and Urtur to keep an eye on at least the isle’s borders to ensure they wouldn’t be surprised again. She tells him of the girl at the border requesting him and that she looks oddly similar to Ignis. “For fuck’s sake,” he rumbles under his breath as he stands, stretches, and makes his way to the border.

Once he is standing on the shore, he looks across the water to where the dire wolf is standing with an accumulation of supplies. Their bridge was still in works but he did have that raft…. As makeshift as it was. He really didn’t want to swim. Gil releases a bark to let her know he sees her and is on his way to meet her. Making his way to the half-built bridge, Gil steps across until he reaches the end and is standing at the raft. The raft only holds one wolf. It’s rather rickety and surprising that it even stays afloat.

“Swim or take the raft,” he calls out to the girl before pushing the raft in her direction and watching it float lazily across the shore expanse.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My path serpentine Daager Isle 03:38 PM, 08-24-2023 09:40 AM, 01-05-2024