Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
08-25-2023, 11:21 AM

Gloom tipped her head towards Audra as she nosed Gloom's cheek. Her tiny smile growing ever so slightly, nodding as Audra reassured her. She trusted the woman and was sure that if there was any threat at all Audra would not hide it from her and logically she knew there was no threat here. None of that stopped the shock of anxiety that ran through her as the tall blue man approached. She wobbled on her paws, the old instinct to shrink into herself and drop to the ground fighting to gain control but her mind slammed down on it, forcing her to stay upright though she probably looked like a frozen deer. Violet and blue eyes locked on Artorias.

She swallowed the lump forming in her throat, her stance relaxing ever so slightly as he greeted them. She knew most wolves were simply friendly but she'd struggled most of her life to trust that, even against the part of her that knew she should if thinking logically. She glanced at Audra and her smile returned, even staying as she turned her attention back towards the man. "Almost. Kidnapping usually means... Unwillingness?" This was the most she'd ever played along with someone but the comfort of Audra right next to her and the thrill of actually imagining her future were warring against her anxiety, and they'd won that fight. Time would tell if it'd hold out. "I was uh... Hoping to return... Permanently." Yep, figured her voice would waver as she awkwardly stumbled her way through the sentence and she mentally berated herself for not just being able to say she wanted to join The Hallows normally.

Action | "Speech." |

Art by Frida-Corvus
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home is at your side Amron's Castle 07:30 PM, 08-21-2023 05:48 AM, 12-05-2023