Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
08-25-2023, 11:37 AM

Samara Klein

Samara smiled as Corbie spoke, her words helping to reassure her. It seemed a decent enough place for them both. Samara so she could finally slow down and maybe start to enjoy her twilight years and Suspense so she would be less likely to be exposed to much of the conflict that had once defined Samara's own life, and former Abaven members would probably help her to transition. She nodded when the younger woman stopped speaking. "Avalon seems a lovely place." She chuckled, it felt a little flowery but she was genuinely enthused to have found a pack that seemed to fit her needs so well, and on her first try.

"I have decent knowledge of healing, herbs and other uses, and I've shared much of these skills with Suspense." Much, not all. While she knew it was likely naive of her to keep an ability to protect herself from her daughter Samara had not found it in her to teach her sweet girl the art of poisons. Though she would not deny that yes, she did know how to make those as well. "I can offer my knowledge to Avalon and Suspense is much more spry than myself, better able to put it into practice." She laughed again, Samara had no intentions of not helping if she was needed but she had to admit she moved slower than she used to, urgency would only show her weakness more, and urgency was often a part of the job. "That is, if you'll have us."

"Speech", Thoughts & You

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.