Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-26-2023, 06:26 AM

Out of all of his pups, he admired Flurry’s enthusiasm the most. Deluge was reserved and snarky, quite like her mother. Scald was sour and all rolls of his eyes. Rexx had spunk, quite similar to the way Flurry bounced up to him, but never quite had the intelligence that his daughter had. Honestly, it warmed that cold heart of his to see his daughter so alive and full of excitement as she came up by him. It felt as if things were finally starting to fall into place.

“I… We all know your mother and I haven’t been the best,” he clears his throat, feeling rather uncomfortable. A pregnant silence expands as he shifts his weight before reaching over to grab two of the bottles and handing one to Flurry. “I’m terrible at this so I’ll get to the point,” really Gil wasn’t much for words as is so getting out what he wanted was difficult. “Your mother is expecting again. Before the next bunch arrives, I wanted to check in with you and see what you wanted for the future. Your second birthdays are approaching so you’ll be old enough to really seek out what you want in life,” his smile is soft as he takes another drink before looking at his daughter.

”Speech” ’Thought’

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. baby girl, what can i do for you? Daager Isle 09:26 AM, 07-31-2023 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023