Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-26-2023, 07:11 AM

Gilgamesh is contemplative. There is always something going on behind his eyes. Thinking, considering, questioning. It is a reason why he does not typically speak many words or opt in for much socialization. Yet, he is growing to be more of a … family man, per say. While he may have let his first round of pups down, he would continue to change and adapt. To be a better father and a great King, that was the new goal. Pride was still his main source of push and he did not want to disappoint anyone.

He thinks about this as they sit and stare into the distance. His own heart longs for the black sands, but they needed a change. Too many negative feelings lingered there. Sparrow’s downfall, Recluse and Hanako, Azure’s rampage, it all felt too… much for what he wanted going forward. Gil hoped that everyone would one day understand that. Even if he wasn’t open about the plans that formulated within his mind, they would one day see.

The Raid King listens to Calico Jack earnestly. His smile has yet to falter and he nods in agreement. “I appreciate your maturity in seeking more within the pack. Do you have a path of expertise you would like to expand on?” He pauses as his eyes turn back to Jack for a moment of consideration. “I do suppose I need an advisor of sorts. Someone who is smart, can lead raids, understand and formulate attack and defense plans, who will help keep the isle in good shape,” a brow raises as he looks away and back to the distance. He wanted to give Jack a moment to think about the offer without being pressured.

”Speech” ’Thought’

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So You Wanna Do What Now? Daager Isle 03:01 PM, 07-12-2023 04:02 PM, 10-11-2023