Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-26-2023, 07:25 AM

If anything, Gil was a listener. His lips remain still as his ears turned toward her voice. She rambles on and he soaks in what she has to say. So a colorful fog, hm? An interesting sort of blindness. A thoughtful noise rumbles in throat as he considers how to move forward. There is a hesitant flicker of his gaze toward the fox, Anemone. Also an interesting name for a fox. He had left his own companions behind to keep an eye on the isle while he was away for the day.

Where would this interaction go now? Knowing that she is blind, he cares little for messing with her. But… she smells not of any pack or one that has lingered in Boreas for long. Was she new to the continent like he had been once upon a time ago? He shifts again as the mud covers his toes. This was definitely not the sort of place he expected to meet anyone else. Perhaps he would stay pleasant for the time being.

“What brings one such as you out to this area?” Gil asks, implying that her blindness would inhibit her ability to navigate such precarious habitats.

”Speech” ’Thought’

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him