ardent

You belong to me forever and always

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2013, 07:54 PM

Low laughter bubbled up in her throat. His expression faltered but his request was genuine much to her surprise. Lips remained curled back in a smirk. He was just full of surprises. And yet she found herself tiring of his presence, she was tired and wanted peace. She would rise, tail swaying between her hocks as she walked to one of the warm pools stepping in to warm her paws.

"You have your task, now go. I expect to see you when the brats are born and then we will pick up again." She easily dismissed him, leaving him to do his own thing. He would come when she called, no longer did she worry about disobedience from him. She now held the power to make or break his plan for revenge. She cast a glance over her shoulder. "I will be in the area." She walked past him, jaws reaching up to give a light tug on his ear, fangs softly scraping the tender flesh. And with that the woman would part ways with her little shadow, leaving him to travel to Ludicael and when she saw him again, he had better have something to tell her.

-exit-

"Cat Talk" "Cena Talk"