gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
08-26-2023, 06:33 PM
The pale boy was rather… gloomy that day. Though his life was turning around and for the better, he couldn’t help but miss her. His mother. Her death was still unanswered and deep down, that hurt. Unlike his other siblings, he had had a special attachment to her and hearing the news had ripped his heart open. Not only had he lost a love interest, his home, and his path to glory, he had lost one of the wolves that meant the most to him. Breaking all four legs didn’t help either.

This was the reason he wanted to be alone that day. Having trekked out toward the western shores of Boreas, he felt inclined to swim his way to the crescent shaped island. It’s pale sands and calm waters were enticing. He needed to relax. It was all he focused on as he climbed from the chilly waters. Ignoring the crunch of sand between his toe, he found an open and flat spot to make a fire and lay down. Once the flames were warming and drying his wet pelt, he finally stretched out and laid his head upon the beach. Listening to the waves ebb along the shore, Ghoul closed his eyes if only for a moment.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mama, What am I Without You? Silver Island 06:33 PM, 08-26-2023 02:49 PM, 10-27-2023