An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-26-2023, 06:40 PM
She drifts in and out of consciousness. The ground begins to rumble beneath her but it is not quite enough to wake her. Not until the Viking is upon her. His booming tones cause her ears to tilt backward and her face to crinkle. Delphi stirs momentarily as she tries to register what happened. Her cheek is bruised and her tail is hurting. So much pain. Until there is pressure. Pressure on her tail and gramps is saying something about putting his paw there. Her head lifts slightly as she turns her chin to check.

Wait. Why was his paw so close to her leg? Was he not putting his paw on her tail? Her brow furrows as she tries to sort out what happened but everything is a blur. A heavy breath inhales and exhales before she turns her face back toward Vidarr. “Gramps,” her tones are hoarse as she turns to look up at him. Confusion, so much confusion. Especially when Ulmaria shows up. Why was she here?

“It hurts,” Delphi whines as she scoots to rest her head against Vidarr’s paw that isn’t on her tail. “Why does it hurt?” The whine turns into a whisper as her eyes begin to water again. Why wouldn’t the pain go away?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe I’ll Learn My Lesson Buffalo Knolls 07:42 AM, 08-23-2023 09:42 AM, 10-19-2023