Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-26-2023, 07:42 PM

Her entry into the lesson had been a mess, but at least no one else seemed to mind. Callie even made some room for her which El grateful took before grinning at her sister. She was even greeted by her cousin, and waving back to her, Elowen barked out a soft greeting. “Hey Bram!” It was always good to be with those you could trust.

Her attention was very swiftly stolen away by her uncle’s swordplay however, her dual colored eyes shining with delight as she watched his skill with his sword. While she wanted to learn swordsmanship one day to help protect her loved ones, she was impressed by how beautiful it could look. She knew they weren’t toys, but seeing how Artorias could make it move impressed her. To trust your blade, as you trusted yourself.

As he finishes, Elowen glances back at Bramble and gives a nod. “Probably! But we need to understand the sword first I think… Learn its weight and movements before we can start doing more complex stuff… right?” Her gaze shifts to the adults, seeking confirmation.

"Elowen Carpathius"

Elowen has two companions - a Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever and a cardinal. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How You Like Me Now Amron's Castle 09:57 PM, 02-16-2023 05:19 AM, 02-19-2024