size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
08-26-2023, 07:51 PM

At this point, Tate is pretty much always low-grade stoned. It's both more comfortable and more fun to travel this way. That, and easier to talk to others, too. Easier to forge connections, easier to talk to them all. Yeah, all of it was a lot easier for Tate. No one had given him a good reason not to, either. He is comfortably floating, trying not to watch Bramble too closely as she drinks, as she sits beside him. Companionable. He would be companionable.

Screwing the top back to his water skin, he digs in on his own fish, sliding the other one before Bramble. "I do, it's the easiest thing to hunt and make when I'm on the road." Lower effort, no waste, and it tasted pretty damn good. Being raised in Tojo-kai also meant his fish preparation was practiced and damn good, if he did say so himself. Carefully, Tate reached to flip the fish that was currently roasting. "What's your favorite food?" It's conversational, light. Tate would say that fish was actually probably his favorite, too, but he's trying to take an interest in his companion for the early-evening. Orange eyes flickering to her face curiously, studying between bites.

[Image: 47115661_1aV6ZXJ7TGVIqbU.gif?1648164468]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sometimes at night i let it get to me Aspen Dam 10:11 AM, 07-11-2023 10:18 PM, 12-01-2023