gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player

Student
08-27-2023, 12:56 AM

Warden considers what she has to say for a long moment. Thinking about death, it was... scary. Existential. Was he too young to understand what an existential crisis entailed? Maybe, but also he'd probably have one in a bit anyway. The boy dwells on the thought, at least for as long as his companion speaks of it.

And then she speaks of travelling. His eyes light up, delighted at the idea of glowing rocks. And glowing water. There were so many things that glowed, apparently. This girl, rocks, water, mushrooms? Probably mushrooms. Then there was the glowing wood that mom used as a nightlight in their den. There's so many cool things that glow, and Warden is momentarily disappointed that he doesn't glow too. "My aunt and uncle live in the castle, and my cousins too. I wanna go down there and visit sometime." He remarked, watching the girl carefully. "My mum and dad don't let us wander beyond the Armada, it's so lame." Yeah yeah, rules and the like. Rules were lame.

As she got up, Warden joined her. She was so tough, standing in the chilly water, and he wasn't going to let her show him up. Warden took an extra step into the water, feeling it bite at his ankles. He grit his teeth, a shiver racing down his spine. "What's your pack like?" His head tilted to the side. Mom said they'd come up from the south, something about the other pups' mom being an important healer. The children of two important healers, maybe they had something in common at least.

"Speech"