Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-29-2013, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013, 10:11 PM by Bane.)
Loccian still looked at him with such scrutiny that Bane began to get nervous. Every word of his story had been true. He did take Nako from his family, abet right in front of their eyes. He did sit down Nako and after a bit of a chase, the pup deciding to come with him. Every word of Bane's story was true, and he would only tell it when asked the right questions. However, the right questions were not answered and so Bane did not further expand upon the unasked details, taking to shifting in the snow slightly. Loccian called him disappointing, an eye twitch being given by the elder wolf. This would severely come back to bite him, especially since the healer mentioned going to Alena.

"Did you ask everything of me? Correctly? You need to dig Loccian, like a hidden piece of meat during winter." Bane murmured, parts being spoken and parts being thought. Loccian was already saying her goodbyes, Bane giving a nervously slow nod of his head. "You too, Alena will confirm my story, just not how I revealed when you asked." But by the time the elder said that, Loccian was gone. Bane rolled over to lay on his back in the snow for a moment before righting himself and crawling over to the den that held his family. "I'll keep watch, love them for me." He whispered to Tahlia as he poked his head into the den, Bane returning to the depression in the snow and curling up to get some rest to guard his new family.

-Bane is asleep-
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•