Novice Fighter (25)

Intermediate Navigator (40)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
08-27-2023, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2023, 08:41 PM by Nirvana. Edited 1 time in total.)
The answer the other woman gave her was interesting, but not necessarily disappointing. What fun was traversing an area if you knew every nook and cranny? Sure you might want some basic knowledge so you didn’t lose your footing and fall down the mountainside but Nirvana was more interested in the journey itself anyway. But being with someone who knew at least something about mountainous terrain might be good. Nirvana was far from familiar with any mountain, but that was why she was here in the first place. Her red gaze would flick up the mountainside, drawing in another breath. The smell of ash, the notice of some very short foliage growing among dirt and stone. Ash was present there too, all across the mountainside. Like a light, loose blanket. Fires often left such layers of ash, but it seemed strange to see that here. Mountains didn’t typically have a lot of flammable materials after all. At least to her knowledge.

“Nirvana.” She introduced herself with a small nod. “Probably. I’m not entirely sure how far up I plan to go yet, but I figure it could be worth a trip. You never really know what you might discover by checking new terrain." She would start to move forward toward the path Kaija had been walking, her gaze shifting back to the other woman for a moment. “You mentioned other mountains though. Are you referring to the Northern ranges of Boreas, or somewhere else altogether?” She was curious. She had come to this land as a stranger, still learning of the pack and people that lived here. It could be harder when sunlight hindered her progress… but she was managing.

-----------------

Explore a new land (Mount Volkan) - 2/3

"Nirvana Mendacium"
Nirvana has two companions - a common genet and a red-footed falcon. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. northern attitude Mount Volkan 12:26 PM, 08-09-2023 08:06 AM, 01-30-2024