gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-27-2023, 08:59 PM

Her daughter tries to offer comfort, remembering the lessons of the Divinities… of the Goddess and her mercy. Her heart gives a pang in her chest. She knows that Hay is right in that regard. Celeste chose to give Gavroche a second chance because of his purity, because of his faith. He had died in pain, but he would not remember that suffering. But to not remember the good that had come with the bad… to remember them… as if that Gavroche hadn’t existed… but he had. He had been so small, yet so full of love, so pure. Bellamy kept her ears pinned to her skull. She couldn’t find the words to answer her daughter. Not that she had much more time to do so. The Aegis approached, concern in his voice as he addressed her.

Her gaze would lift, but though Bellamy looked upon him the fire that had once been in her gaze was gone. It hurt to know he would see her this way… but it was for the better. She was no longer the Leader of Ethne. She was simply a woman. A woman broken and hurting, mourning the loss of the wolf who had mattered most to her. Haydée spoke, doing well in her position. Bellamy would draw closer to her daughter, listening to her tell Artorias of what had happened. As Hay pauses, Bellamy allows a sigh to pass her lips. For the first time since Artorias’ arrival, she manages to gather herself and speak. “I’ve lost myself, Artorias…” The tears roll down her cheeks and her gaze falls to the earth. Her daughter’s plea comes out and Bellamy closes her eyes, trying to fight back the tears.

“...I… need help… to help my family…” Carrying on as she was would only hurt them. If they lost her too, the impact would be worse. But Bellamy was unable to pull herself from her grief. To accept the loss of her mate. She needed help so that she could get better, and support her daughter in her new role. To support Ethne as time marched on. Asking for help was hard. Bellamy swallowed hard, opening her eyes again, swallowing her pride as she looked at the Aegis. She felt so barren… so cold… but she knew if anyone could help her now, it would be somewhere here. She had felt warmth in the Hallows. A promise of hope and sanctuary.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Can Be Immortals Amron's Castle 03:39 PM, 08-15-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024