gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-28-2023, 07:08 AM
Maverick had been with her during an incredibly low point in her life, very nearly the lowest she had been. To helping her reach a high that she hadn’t thought was possible. Life itself was a series of ups and downs, but they had found a baseline that had her more content than she had ever been. She was extremely happy with her husband to be, and that was why she planned to marry him. Though life also got in the way of those plans, a vow was not nearly as important at this point. He had proven his devotion, they made a family together. He made her so happy. Mav wanted her to say it, to reassure him, but what if something happened after she did? If she admitted just how wonderful he was to have in her life wouldn’t something come and steal him away from her? Was she just being paranoid? Probably, but the fear was real.

He squeezed her lightly, but didn’t press the issue. The topic changed slightly to their coming wedding. Nothing had been set in stone, Venom was taking her sweet time. He was right though, as he squeezed her and let his paws rove her slender frame she knew there wouldn’t be much more putting off such important plans. "It doesn’t really matter, as long as I’m with you.” He pulled her paw up to his face so she could cradle his cheek as he held her tight. "What do you wish to see in our ventures together?” The place and scenery would blur and become unimportant in their time together anyway.

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024