gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
08-28-2023, 02:56 PM

The long silence stretched on after he had spoken to his daughter hidden away from the world beneath her blankets. Alastor didn't know if Avacyn would emerge for him or if she'd choose to stay in hiding with her own thoughts the way she had when Manea had come to comfort her, but it didn't really matter to the father. Just being here with her felt like the best support he could be giving her. There wasn't much else he could do in this grim situation but be there for his grieving children. Their loss hurt his heart, but it pained him even more knowing that he was utterly powerless to do anything of substance to make things right for them again. What sort of a father wouldn't have been plagued by the inability to fix his children's problems and make everything better again? He stroked over the wolf lump in the covers, letting Ava take her time to herself. He would be here for her when she decided she wanted to emerge.

Thankfully, that moment didn't come too much longer after he had spoken to her. After some shifting, he saw the pretty face of his little girl pop out from under the blankets, black eyes heavy and glassy with tears. She wasn't his puppy anymore now that she was a woman grown, but when he looked down at her, he could still see that little girl that clung to his legs and his back in her mournful eyes. He offered her a sad smile, happy to see her now, but also feeling his heart break for the pain she was suffering through. He knew the bitter bite of loss well, but not quite like what she was enduring before his very eyes.

Ava reached for him and Alastor scooted closer immediately, scooping his daughter up in his arms while she clung to him and the sobs began. One giant ebony paw cradled her head, stroking over the back of her skull to offer some comfort while she purged her soul of the painful emotions. "Oh, my little firefly... I am so, so sorry... This is not your fault... It isn't fair to you, and I wish I could take this pain from you..." he spoke in gentle, hushed tones to her, letting her tears flow to be caught and dried by his coat.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I want to be little again Alias Island 07:49 PM, 08-19-2023 01:25 PM, 02-11-2024