size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantWordy
08-28-2023, 04:21 PM

Kumiho was so flustered and flabbergasted by the drop of reality that Venom’s sight had fully returned on its own that he wasn’t even aware of how concerned he was making Kitsune. It was only once she asked if he was okay or if he needed to be slapped did he manage to look up again and see the worry on her face, as if she was afraid he might have a mental breakdown at a moment’s notice. It took a few more moments of broken laughter for Iho to collect himself enough to catch his breath, almost crying he had been laughing so hard. "A slap might not be a bad idea," he replied in between little titters of giggles that still remained as he inhaled hard to try and slow his breathing. He exhaled in a sigh, and then he was calm again, still grinning and shaking his head in abject incredulity. What were the odds…!

When he was calm once more, Iho gazed out over the sea once more, watching the surf shimmer and shine in the summer sunlight. He looked back up to Kit again, a remorseful melancholy in his eyes. She’d gotten older, more mature, all grown up… and he’d missed it. "I wish I’d had more patience… I wish I’d never left and missed all this time with you for no reason, Kit," he apologized again, not really sure what else to say. Guilt chewed him up inside. After a few more moments of wallowing in guilt and pity, he peeked icy eyes up at the fiery princess "Um… can I stand up now, your majesty?" If there was one thing that hadn’t changed about Iho, it was his snark and humor, and the roguish little smirk on his muzzle betrayed that.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You think I'd get better at this eventually Cryer's Ravine 08:04 PM, 04-01-2023 07:36 AM, 02-17-2024