Expert Hunter (171)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
08-28-2023, 09:51 PM

Alexander mulled over potentially meeting some of Avalon’s members, so caught in his own thoughts that he hadn’t noticed the approach of the monochrome wolf until he heard the basket being set down. Green eyes would shift over to him… an older fellow, but not unkind as he spoke. He seemed to know who he was, not that it would be too surprising when his mother had made the agreement with Corbie and she would have likely let her pack members know. A small smile touches his lips and the yearling gives a nod of confirmation. He couldn’t help but wonder what these wolves might have known about Ethne… but he knew that he had been born here. Did this wolf meet him when he was a child, he wondered?

“I am. I apologize for not coming to introduce myself earlier… I hadn’t expected to be here that long.” His wavering smile betrayed his worry but Alex would shake his head. It was fine, his mother had to just be busy was all. “But that’s alright, just more time to get used to hunting the creatures here in Boreas! Can I ask for your name? What do you do here in Avalon?” Was the other wolf a hunter like himself, or did the older male have different skills that he worked with?

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey, Hi, Hello! The Range 05:02 PM, 08-09-2023 05:58 AM, 11-05-2023