Beginner Navigator (0)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Small species
build
Light
08-29-2023, 08:37 AM
Sucre watches him, her green eyes curious, but she also has a healthy amount of caution. She doesn't know what animal he really is, nor his temperament. Suddenly his head snaps up and Sucre flinches, fur raising along her spine at the reaction. Part of her warns to prepare to run but she doesn't. Not yet. She continues to watch him, noticing how his eyes fall on her. They are larger than her own but likewise they hold curiosity. Sucre allows her fur to lay flat as she gets to her paws and extends her neck as she sniffs at him.

He helped with that, lowering his head to the ground. He definitely wasn't a deer, but she had no idea what he was. Sucre frowned at his questions. "Does it count as being lost if I can't return home?" The tiny feline can smell another scent too, feathers, but she can't see the bird. It is close though, her little nose breathing in the scent as she looks around.

"My family was attacked by dogs... As far as I know… I'm the only one that got away.... My sister and brother tried to fight them but…" Sucre shivered. "They outnumbered us and were much bigger…" Not to mention loud and cruel. They had jumped straight into attacking their loved ones. Sucre looks back at the donkey and tries to shift the subject.

"You're not a deer but… do you have a herd or uh.. family?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Swish Swish Waterfall Peak 04:57 PM, 08-15-2023 01:05 PM, 03-08-2024