size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
08-29-2023, 12:56 PM
Since Haydée had taken over as Leader of Ethne, there has been a whirlwind of events that had taken place. Bellamy was taken to the Hallows, her siblings have all reunited and the girl has felt woefully unprepared for all of the change. Worry often keeps her from a restful slumber and, as the dawn breaks across the horizon, the girl is once again, far from her den and cold bed. Paws carry her across the lands until she finds herself at a canyon that carves through the earth in a winding path. She has never been her and the red girl decides to familiarize herself with this place… just in case.

As she makes her way down to the water’s edge, the sound of someone drinking from the cool river nearby reaches her ears. Testing the air, she finds that they have no pack scent on them and the girl curiously continues on. Legs pull her along the curving river’s edge until she spies another yearling lapping water alongside a weasel. The concept of an animal companion is not foreign to the girl as her own cardinal companion flits from outcropping to outcropping as she walks.

When she is close enough to call to them without having to shout, Haydée says, “Hello! Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you know this place. I have never been here but it seems like a really cool place.” She stops a respectful distance away and lifts a paw to gesture vaguely at the land around them as her eyes sweep the area. The words she speaks are sincere and her tone is light and curious. Maybe they can point her in the direction of some really amazing places hidden in the canyon’s walls that others do not know about!

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A New Neighbor Bent Canyon 03:36 PM, 08-28-2023 03:44 AM, 02-13-2024