size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-29-2023, 10:24 PM
Widow was not her mother. She wouldn't dream of abandoning her children. She might only have Cryptis to hold dear, but that was beside the point. All that mattered was that she never gave up looking for her and now she finally had her. Widow wrapped her body protectively around the tiny child, in case some other threat dared enter the hut. A million emotions washed over Widow it all sank in and tears streamed down her face as she pressed into her daughters fur, invading her nostrils with her daughters scent despite it being mixed with her kidnapper. She wouldn't trade it for the world. How could her own mother let them go? She was dead now, much like the man bleeding out outside, but Widow nor Cyptis would be facing that fate today.

The sudden sound of her voice brought the woman's attention to her immediately, pulling her head back to look over her some more while tears welled in her eyes. "Yes baby, I'm here, I've got you now," she confirmed, adding a soft kiss between the girls eyes. "Everything will be okay, rest now," she almost purred despite her own pain and pulled the child close to her again.

"Speech!"

Code © Skelle 2023
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The things in the mist Atlantis Island 06:35 PM, 08-03-2023 03:17 AM, 02-13-2024