size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-29-2023, 11:00 PM

okay, so clearly this girl was a few deer short of a herd. although it was rather unkind, Araneae couldn’t help but scoff at their companion’s confusion, eyes rolling skyward as though beseeching some divine intervention. “i didn’t mean, like, actual clouds,” they grouse, “it’s just an expression.” but at Bas’ name they perk up, ears twitching as they straighten in surprise. “you know Bas?” squinting, they eye the girl with newfound respect, running an appraising eye over her fluffy pelt. after all, if Bas associated with her, she couldn’t be that bad…right? “i know Bas,” they continue, voice lowering in a conspiratorial whisper. there’s a note of pride in their voice, a hint of boasting. “he’s teaching me how to hunt.”

their enthusiasm is only buoyed as the girl suggests a race, excitement thrumming through them at the very thought. after the bruising their ego took in the battle with Kyanite, they were eager for a chance to re-establish their badassery - even if this was low hanging fruit. “sure! we can race!” their gaze darts around the area, until it lands on a rock about eight tail-lengths away. “how about…to that rock and back?”

“speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. earl grey morning Mile-High Woods 05:47 PM, 08-08-2023 05:26 AM, 02-16-2024