An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
08-30-2023, 08:02 AM

Stress reads clearly on the viking king's face. How long would it take for someone to arrive? Though he clutched what was left of the girl's tail, he wasn't sure if he could will the bleeding to stop. Was he better off scooping her up and sprinting up the mountain? Jostling her, moving her, felt like a risk he shouldn't take. "I have you, little lamb." The words are gentle, still trying to hold to the stump of her tail. Ulmaria is quick to join them, bringing Víðarr at least some relief.

"I found her a few minutes ago," he looked to the healer. Ulmaria's guess was as good as his, for the time being. He lifts the paw beside Delphi's head to gently pat her. Comfort. An attempt at comfort. "Her tail..." Víðarr half whispers, half mouths the words to the healer, not wanting to panic his granddaughter further. There is worry, there is concern, and there is something else inside the viking king that grapples with the child's injuries. Delphi is his first priority, revenge is his second.

"Can you tell us what happened?" The words are gentle. She wasn't in trouble. No, whoever had done this... they were in trouble. Dire trouble, frankly. No one would raise a hand against his family and get away with it.
[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Maybe I’ll Learn My Lesson Buffalo Knolls 07:42 AM, 08-23-2023 09:42 AM, 10-19-2023