Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-30-2023, 06:41 PM
Their mother was resting, knowledge that helped Lucette to relax. Her fur would lay flat and she gave a small nod. "Alright." The femme would sit, taking note of her siblings as they trailed in. All of them had been dealing with the death of their father in their own way. And she wasn't sure if all of them knew about his rebirth. It wasn't something she had wanted to bring up, knowing the pain it caused her mother and what pain it might cause the rest of them. She would remain silent as they all took their seats and gazes would turn to Haydee.

Lucette felt her heart sink as her little sister spoke. Guilt gnawed at her and a sigh passed her lips."I had been leaving her herbs that should have helped her mood and appetite… I knew the grief hit her hard but I never thought it…" She trailed off. She took in a breath, lifting her head to look first at Hay, then all of her siblings.

"Haydee speaks true. Our father was reborn into the litter that I had recently. Mom helped with the birth and I fear his existence is what started her spiral… I don't want the same to happen to you guys. I know we aren't the closest family, but I love all of you. Mom made this pack so we'd have a safe place. A home. If she needs help then it is up to us to keep it running for her. I know we can… each of us have our skills, our strengths. We can support Hay and heal together." A realization hit her. They were a wolf short. Her gaze would flick to Haydee.

"Do you know where Alex is…?"
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Am Titanium Lazuli Falls 03:30 PM, 08-15-2023 06:16 AM, 11-05-2023