gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
08-30-2023, 10:28 PM

A voice would soon call to her and Memento Mori would breathe in relief. Ah, so Skorgek was here at all. It seemed the woman remembered her, well, mostly. She seemed to have spaced on her name, remembering just a small portion, and the woman made a note to give her the easier nickname she had used more often when she was a child. The oddball would pad up to her, tail wagging, and Memento’s expression would soften as she let out a chuckle. Yep, still struggling from the gasses of the cave. But the maned woman knew that Skorgek meant well. Her own tail began to wag behind her and she nodded as she answered.

“Of course I do. But you can call me “Meme”, okay? It’s easier than Memento Mori.” The fog was thick right now, and how Skorgek appeared in the shadows almost made her appear like a floating head. There was no mistaking the green of her gaze though. Meme would shift the bag, moving it so that she could place it over Skorgek’s neck. “I brought this back for you, Skorgek. You can carry a lot more herbs with it. Then you can have more herbs to help others, and try to find new ways to help too.” Memento looked around. This place was… interesting. Eerie, but in a beautiful way. Rather than being afraid the place made her feel calm.

“It’s quiet here. It’s nice.” She told the other she-wolf, letting her pale gaze slide back to Skorgek to see what she thought of the gift.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Wraith's Memento Wraith's Woods 07:48 PM, 08-27-2023 03:43 AM, 02-13-2024